It is the best time of the year again. The time has definitely come to take out those wools and fashion those beards. But, winters are not the same anymore and nor are Men’s Winter Wears. It’s about being trendy and beating the cold, and not wearing the dullest of colors to match with the grey clouds.
Moreover, it is also important to understand that winters are not the same right across. People in the southern hemisphere do not experience as much cold as their northern counterparts do. Therefore, it is needless to say that clothes must be bought in relation to the kind of winters one is experiencing.
- Building the Layers: An ideal trick off the shelf. Depending upon the attire and the occasion, one could always fashion this way and feel the utmost comfort.
- The First: Thermal wear are the ones to begin with. Irrespective of the cold good quality thermal wears stick close to the skin and provide warmth. For men engaged in active work, this layer would act as a life saver. It absorbs moisture in the form of sweat and prevents heat loss.
- The Second: This layer acts as an insulating agent. That is its purpose is to capture heat in between itself and the base layer. Good quality natural fiber, woolens et cetera are the best bets.
- The Outer: This layer takes the maximum beating. It is supposed to deflect back the wind and the majority of environmental factors. Therefore, one should be careful with what one wears. Also, to keep in mind that the outer layer can comprise of more than one layer depending on the cold.
Ideally they should resist water. But also be able to allow sweat and extra heat from the body to escape. Being comfortable is also important.
Things to also keep in mind:
- Don’t Forget the Hands: They can also be fashioned using the same layer technique. But in most cases mobility gets restricted. One must take extra care of the hands. Investing in good quality gloves could be the best bet. Gloves come in a variety of materials: leather, wool, a mix of the two, or in some synthetic material.
- The Feet: Keeping them warm and dry are the most important things to do. In much colder climates there is always a risk of hypothermia. The layering technique works best here. There are special shoes available in the market with extra padding for added insulation.
- Quality: Staying warm and yet fashionable seems to be the aim of the world today. Therefore, investing in good quality products should be the position. Look for good quality brands.
- Online Shoppers: They should be extra careful with sizes and materials in display. Crosschecking is important.
With winters knocking at your doors, it is time do some shopping. Keep these tips in mind and revamp your winter wardrobe.
Shopping India times deals with Jeans for Men.